Center for Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Carney Hospital has a long history of providing quality orthopedic care to the residents of Dorchester, Quincy and the surrounding area to help reduce pain, restore motion, and renew lives.
With our growing team of expert orthopedists and expanded services, patients can receive superior orthopedic care right here in the community, without having to travel to downtown Boston. Carney Hospital offers a patient care experience second to none with private rooms and some of the newest, state-of-the-art operating rooms in Boston.
Conditions treated by the orthopedics department include:
- Continuous Emergency Department trauma coverage
- Fracture care
- Hip and knee replacements
- Sports medicine
- Complex arthroscopic surgery
- Shoulder and elbow
- Hand and wrist
- Ligament reconstruction
- Cartilage reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery (shoulder, knee, ACL, shoulder, ankle)
- Specialty and revision replacements (Birmingham, minimally Invasive, computer navigation, resurfacing shoulder and knee, tertiary and revision)