Many of our primary care physicians hold faculty positions with Tufts University School of Medicine and also have specialty training in disciplines like cardiology, infectious disease and geriatrics.
You can choose a male or female physician, one that specializes in family medicine or internal medicine, and even one who speaks a second language.
The Center for Primary Care at Carney Hospital
Carney Hospital's Center for Primary Care offers patients easy access to quality primary care with the added benefit of the full range of services and specialists offered by the hospital.
Our physicians are accepting new patients and offer:
- Expert primary care for adults and children
- Physicians who speak other languages, including Spanish and Vietnamese
- Convenient, free parking
Carney's primary care physicians provide a full range of medical services, including:
- Annual physical examination and wellness check
- Prenatal care for women
- Minor procedures
- Cancer screening
- Family planning
- Management of chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, skin diseases, joint problems, overweight, asthma and respiratory conditions, depression, and women's health issues
- Vaccines and travel medicine
Carney Hospital is proud to offer highly qualified internal medicine physicians who provide the very best health care with kindness, respect and compassion.
Our internal medicine physicians (otherwise known as primary care physicians) offer comprehensive evaluation, consultation and medical management for all diseases. They focus on preventative medicine, health education and periodic check-ups. Your physician will coordinate your care with other specialists, as needed, to provide high quality care.
Through a wide network of physicians based at the hospital, primary care physicians provide community-based medicine and individualized care. Many of our physicians are fluent in multiple languages allowing us to better serve your needs.
- Bryan Mcguirck, MD
- Gerald Muldoon, MD
- Ronald Gomes, MD